22 – 24 September 2023
GATE OPENS 8am Thursday 21
FESTIVAL OPENS FRIDAY 22
NO ENTRY before GATE OPENS
If you wish to arrive early there is camping available at
We have a YOUTH TICKETS POLICY and YOUTH CONDITION OF ENTRY.
Youth tickets MUST be booked with and accompanied by an adult 25yrs or more.
Photo ID MUST be provided at the gate.
Please choose carefully as we have a No Refund Policy
TICKETS RELEASED 1 APRIL 2023
BY PURCHASING TICKETS YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE CONDITIONS OF ENTRY BELOW
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
THIS IS A COVID SAFE EVENT – DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS.
Please be prepared to practise social distancing, and hygiene.
- ZERO TOLERANCE OF BAD BEHAVIOUR
- WRISTBANDS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES
Lost wristbands will not be replaced
- STRICTLY NO PETS…
wallabies or other wildlife may be wandering around the outskirts of the festival.
- DEFINITELY NO GLASS!
- NO excessive amounts of alcohol, NO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES
This is a family oriented festival, please take responsibility for your consumption so that your behaviour doesn’t impact on others.
- No Anti-Social Behaviour, No Drink Driving in campground including unnecessary driving around the festival grounds. The festival reserves the right to evict people who behave irresponsibly and without respect.
- No noisy generators or loud sound systems in the family camping areas. Please respect your neighbours.
- No quad bikes or mini bikes (for the safety of small children on site).
- Drones and/or UAV’s require the prior written consent of the festival organisers.
- RECYCLE your rubbish or take it home with you!
- Stay off the Wallaby Creek Bridge, it is a single lane bridge, with no visibility for drivers and dangerous.
- There are many swimming holes from the festival grounds to both the Wallaby Creek and the Annan River, please use these instead.
- Participation in the festival activities and additional activities available at the festival are at your own risk at all times.
- Sound and/or video recordings of performances requires the prior written consent of the festival organisers.
- Festival organisers cannot accept responsibility or liability for theft, loss or injury (including loss of life) on the festival site under any circumstances.
- This is an environmentally friendly event.
- Please be prepared to Reduce, Recycle, Reuse & Compost your rubbish and/or take your rubbish home with you.
It is a condition of entry that purchasing tickets and attending Wallaby Creek Festival, each patron acknowledges that he/she may be photographed, filmed and/or recorded in any way and:
- Consents to being photographed, filmed and/or recorded by or on behalf of the Cape York Folk Club Inc. (CYFC) and Wallaby Creek Festival
for advertising and promotional purposes (including, without limitation for promotion of Wallaby Creek festival); and
- Assigns any and all intellectual property rights they may have in any such photographs, films and recordings to the CYFC,
and agrees that the CYFC and its successors and assigns will own all right, title and interest in such photographs, films and recordings and may exercise all intellectual property rights existing in or in relation to any such photographs, films and recordings throughout the world in perpetuity, free from any liens, claims, encumbrances or right of termination by the patron or anyone else; and
- Waives absolutely and irrevocably any moral rights they may have in or in relation to any of the photographs, films and recordings referred to in this condition.